This and that: National Coffee Day

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

National Coffee Day

The Aroma of coffee fills the house.... it tickles your nose hairs as you wake up.  Is it a dream or is it real........

National Coffee Day



If it is my house, then it is a dream as I am the one that gets up and makes the coffee.  Today, is National Coffee Day, so I plan on heading out and finding a free cup of java to enjoy.  First I am going to enjoy a cup under my covers with a favorite book - but I will have to get up and make a fresh cup! then I will crawl back to bed to enjoy my brew.




Here are some of my favorite ways to enjoy this wonderful brew.....

Salted Caramel Mocha Latte
Pumpkin Spice Latte

Gingerbread Eggnog Mocha Latte

Cherry Cordial Mocha


Iced Cappuccino

Salted Caramel Pumpkin Chocolate Latte



                              
Spicy Mexican Coffee



What is your favorite way to enjoy coffee?



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments :

  1. I'm not a fan of coffee, but that cherry cordial looks tasty! I'm a chai latte person... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle, Chai Latte is also my go to drink and I even put coffee in my chai...

      Delete
  2. Coffee mocha with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder and a chocolate flake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your day sounds perfect!
    If it's morning coffee, I just like it black. If it's afternoon, then I will jazz it up a bit with some cream.

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.