This and that: Welcome Fall {free printable}

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Welcome Fall {free printable}

Fall is my favorite time of year.
I love all the changing of colours....
the reds, oranges and gold.
Today we welcome the first day of Fall.!

Welcome Fall

Things we love about fall: leaves changing colour, sweaters, crisp air.  Welcome Fall with free printable to help with your decorating.

What does fall mean to you?  
To me it is cooler temperatures, beautiful foliage, apples, pumpkins, hayrides and football.  The leaves are turning quickly here and even some of the trees around have lost all of their leaves.  My tomatoes have been ripening around the dried leaves that have fallen.  I am still hoping for a couple of more weeks of warm days to help my tomatoes, peppers and beans.  I also have some kind of squash I think growing (we had thought it was cucumber plants when we planted them - but I guess not!). 

Welcome Fall.
leaves turning colour outside of my home
Do you decorate for fall?  I usually do but haven't got anything done yet.  I did buy some new craft items, and decorations from Dollar Tree and Target to get my place ready but haven't done anything more than bring them in the house.  I do plan on doing some decorating outside this year- this will be the first time that I have done more than putting a wreath or hanging on the door.

I did make some printables to help with your decorating.  I love to make subway art and get most of my ideas by googling different subway arts and getting ideas through pinterest.




 Printable Link

To use these in your Fall decorating, all you need to do is download and print them out and place them in a frame. Easy- Peasy.  Either download from the picture or click the link.  Hang them on your wall, place them on your mantle or side table.  Both of these printable are done at 8 X 10s and if you need them smaller, send me an email and I will resize the.


Printable Link


Last year I made some Thankful pictures to download and print.
More Autumn / Fall Printables.

What are you doing for the first day of fall?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Linked up to these awesome parties:  Creative Muster, You're Gonna Love It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.