This and that: Grandparent's Day Crafts ~ Free Printable

Monday, September 7, 2015

Grandparent's Day Crafts ~ Free Printable

Grandparent's Day is September 13th.  Time to celebrate those wonderful people in our life.  I found saw some chalkboard designs from either Pick Your Plum or GroopDealz that I thought I could replicate and would be perfect for anyone to print out and give to their grandparents as a gift.

Grandparent's Day Craft ~ Free Printable


Both pictures are made to be 8 X10 but if you need another size, please let me know and I can resize them for you.  Won't they look cute in a frame to give to your parents/grandparents.  All you need to do is print them out and place them in a cute frame and your done.  


I know if I was a grandmother I would love to receive something like this.


Click HERE to print.



Click HERE to print.


Another great way to use these would be to print them out, place them in a frame and use them as a centerpiece or part of your tablescape if you are having your grandparents over for a meal.  After the meal is done, give the prints to them as a gift.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.