This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #163

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #163

Thursday already, NO WAY!
But seeing that is what the calendars says!

Let Par-TAY with....

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party



Join us and link up your recipes, crafts and diy..

 I can't wait to see what you bring.


Last Week's Party Highlights
                            Host Favorite


Each week all the Foodie Friends Friday Host Pick their favorite links.
These links are then featured over at the Daily Dish Magazine on Monday afternoon after the party.
Head over and see this week's features.

My Host Favorite
I lived in Wisconsin for the first 8 years that I moved to the states... so I know all about cheese curds and bratwurst.  I can't wait to try this Cheese Curd Stuffed Beef 'n Brat Burger from Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies.

photo credit: Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies


Links with the Most Clicks


This Week's Party

Meet Our Co-hosts!
 photo FFF-Group-Promo 1_zps0iplinoh.jpg
Cindy's Recipes & Writing
In the Kitchen with Jenny
Wine Lady Cooks
Walking on Sunshine
This and That
From Calculus to Cupcakes
The Chef Next Door
Daily Dish Magazine


Grab Our Button!
Foodie Friends Friday Button

Just a few more details...





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments :

  1. Thank you sooo much for featuring my Cheese Curd Stuffed Beef 'n Brat Burger! I hope you are able to get some of that Wisconsin Bratwurst soon so you can enjoy a burger yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello cute lady! I always get so excited to stop by your party each week. It’s so fabulous! Please take a moment to party with us. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.