This and that: International Chocolate Day ~ Chocolate Recipes.

Friday, September 13, 2013

International Chocolate Day ~ Chocolate Recipes.


Today is 

International Chocolate Day!

I love Chocolate ~ How about you?
Gaining weight is not the only thing Chocolate does for you ~ it helps strengthen your enamels, it is heart healthy, helps you sleep and helps you get out of your funk... So why don't we eat chocolate every day.  The only problem is that you have to eat the right kind of chocolate ~ the best for your body and mind is dark chocolate and unsweetened. 
Today is also Friday the 13th... are you superstitious?
Well, if you are just eat some chocolate and all those superstitions will disappear.. 
Chocolate can help anything.



Here are a few of my chocolate recipes...

Dove Fudge


Nanaimo Bar Cheesecake
Palpation Cupcakes with Chocolate Espresso Frosting

Millionaire Squares
And just so that you don't think all I do is make sweets with chocolate
Chocolate Cauliflower Quinoa Bites
For even more chocolate recipes, head over to the Daily Dish Magazine where I wrote an article and featured many great recipes from some great bloggers.  With all these recipes you won't even remember that it is Friday the 13th...
Good Chocolate outweighs Bad Superstition. 

Come and link up your favorite chocolate recipe at
 Foodie Friends Friday  Chocolate Party.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.