This and that: Christmas Subway Art.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Subway Art.

Subway art is becoming very popular
and I have tried to do my own.
These are all done with some help of the web and searches I have done
Also from pictures I have seen both online and in stores.
You are welcome to use any of these, but they are not available to be used for profit.
They are only available for personal use.








I am also going to repeat the links so that you can find them to copy as I sometimes have problems with the links at the beginning of my post.  Please let me know if you are having problems finding the links as this is the first time I am doing this and using google doc.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.