This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #160

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #160

This week has been flying but then again it seems every week does.. The morning are starting to feel like fall with cool weather and the leaves are falling but as the day progresses we have had very warm weather here in the UP... high 70's and low 80's (yes, I said hot, to me it is hot).  The best part of week's flying by so quickly is that it is time for.....

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party 

All of us here at Foodie Friends Friday can't wait to see what you bring to the party this week.  Drop off your favorite recipes, crafts and/or DIY.


Highlights from Last Week's Party
 Host Favorite

Each week all the FFF gals pick their favorite link, not always an easy job.
These links are then featured over at the Daily Dish Magazine on Monday afternoon.
I hope you will go and check out all the features.

My Host Favorite
As it has been very hot here (or at least I think it is hot) and I love anything tea, I feel in love with this drink.  I need to go and buy some fresh Michigan peaches to make this Ginger Peach Sun Tea from Diane Rambles.  Doesn't it look so good...

Ginger Peach Sun Tea
photo credit:  Diane Rambles

Most Clicks

This Week's Party

Meet Our Co-hosts!
 photo FFF-Group-Promo 1_zps0iplinoh.jpg
Cindy's Recipes & Writing
In the Kitchen with Jenny
Wine Lady Cooks
Walking on Sunshine
This and That
From Calculus to Cupcakes
The Chef Next Door
Daily Dish Magazine


Grab Our Button!
Foodie Friends Friday Button

Just a few more details...








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for hosting! I've shared my Chicken Stroganoff Pasta Bake this week. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gorgeous! Thank you so much for hosting such a fabulous party! Please take a minute and stop by our party. We would love to party with you twice this week! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.