This and that: Banana Chai Smoothie

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Banana Chai Smoothie

Do you like Chai? 
 Do you like Bananas?
  How about having them together?

Banana Chai Smoothie


I have had this recipe pinned to my fridge for a long time.  I am not sure where I even got it from, probably a magazine that I picked up read at an appointment (you know that any appointment the waiting time can be forever at appointments).

I love chai and the combination of and chai is wonderful. This drink is perfect to have for breakfast or with breakfast.  Add some vanilla or even chocolate protein mix to this or just drink it as is.

Ingredient:
Chai Tea Bag or 1 tsp loose Chai
1 cup hot water
1 cup milk
1 frozen banana
1/2 -1 cup ice
optional - sweetener

Directions:
Add tea bag or loose chai to hot water.  Let step 5 minutes, remove tea and let cool.
Once tea is cool, add tea, milk, banana, ice and sweetener in blend.
Blend until smooth.
Enjoy

Cooks notes:  I didn't use any sweetener but did sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on the smoothie.



If you like chai, you might enjoy these recipes:

Cinnamon Dolce Chai Latte / This and That  #tea #chailatte
Cinnamon Dolce Chai Latte


Pumpkin Chai Biscotti

Apple Chai Latte/ This and That #apple #chai #latte
Apple Chai Latte



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.