This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Winners!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Foodie Friends Friday Winners!





As I said last week 
I am going to do my Foodie Friends Friday
in two parts.
Here is part one: 
The winner's of last week's party!


Voted Top 3
Who Needs a Cape ~ Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Who Needs a Cape ~ How to can Apples
Chef PickyKid and Me ~ Pumpkin Pie Martini


Most Clicks
Spatulas on Parade ~ Cabbage Rolls Redone
Who Needs a Cape ~ Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Who Needs A Cape ~ Veggie'd Meatloaf

Sponsored Giveaway


Host Favorite
This week's host favorite goes to one of our Foodie Friends Friday hosts, Dawn from Spatulas on Parade
I love Cabbage Rolls but can't be bothered to make them, but her recipe Cabbage Rolls Redone
is perfect and I am hoping to make them for dinner tonight.
Foodie Friends Friday

I want to thank everyone for linking up your great recipes
with Hurricane Sandy causing so much havoc
it was wonderful to see so many links!

hurricane sandy

If you would like to help with the Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
And have something to donate for an auction
Pop over to the
For more Details
Auction takes place on November 11th.


1 comment :

  1. Marly I am nominating you for a Liebster award. Read about it on my blog
    http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.