This and that: FFF winners from Crocktober Party

Thursday, November 1, 2012

FFF winners from Crocktober Party

I decided that I would do my Foodie Friends Friday posts a little bit different.. 
The first post will just have the winners and host favorite
and
The second post will have the party!
Let me know what you think.
I will have a link on both posts for the other page.
 I will have a winners page and a party page.

Voted Top 3
Double Chocolate Nut Clusters ~Farm Flavors
Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup ~ Crumbs in my mustachio
Crock pot Italian Pulled Beef Sandwich ~ This and That
Thank you for all that voted for my recipe. 
 It is a honor to be in the Voted Top 3 

Most Clicks
Double Chocolate Nut Clusters ~Farm Flavors
Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup ~ Crumbs in my mustachio
Potato Soup in the Crockpot ~ Feeding Big 


Sponsor Winners


Congratulations to all the winners
and also to all the recipes linked up...
You are all winners!

Host Favorite
Foodie Friends Friday
You can pick up your button here
or go to Foodie Friends Friday
This weeks Host Favorite goes to Halloween Candy Bark from Hun... What's For Dinner
Cindy is a fellow Canadian and I have been following her blog for a while
She has some wonderful recipes... 

my recipe that I adapted Almond Bark Halloween Candy


I hope to see you all at this week's party that starts soon
This week's sponsor giveaway!









2 comments :

  1. Your Halloween Candy bark looks delicious! Thank you for choosing mine as host favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy... thanks for sharing this recipe with us so that I could pick it.

      Delete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.