This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #120

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #120

I have made it home.. after going through and visiting 7 states and 1 province.  I took lots and lots of pictures and hope to share some with you.  First, it is Thursday and Thursday means ....

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party/ This and That #recipes #linkyparty

I hope that you will join us and link up your favorite recipes.
All links will be seen on 8 blogs.. Great exposure for your links!

Can't wait to see what you drop off...

Last Week's Highlights

Host Favorites

Each week all the Foodie Friends Friday Host pick their favorite recipes.
These recipes are then featured over at Daily Dish Magazine on Monday afternoon.

My Host Favorite
This week I picked Cranberry Ranch Mayo Dip from Krystal's Kitsch.  This dip look awesome and I can't wait to try it with my turkey or on a sandwich or maybe just on a spoon.  Krystal also gives you some great tips for Holiday planning on this post.
Host a holiday party in a hurry with these printables and easy cranberry mayo recipe!
Doesn't this dip look awesome!
Thick and YUMMY!
photo credit:  Krystal's Kitsch
Recipes with the Most Clicks

This Week's Party

Meet Our Co-Hosts!



Cindy's Recipes and Writings In the Kitchen with Jenny HTML Map

Grab Our Button! 


Daily Dish Magazine Foodie Friends Friday

Just a few more details...
Foodie Friends Friday


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment :

  1. G'day! Thanks for hosting such a great party Marlys!
    I hope you and your friends we will see on Saturday for our #SayGdayParty!
    Cheers! Joanne @What's On The List Pinned

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.