This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #145

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #145

I can't believe that it is time for this week's Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party.  Where does the time go?  Last week's party was great with many great recipes, crafts and diy.  I can't wait to see what you bring this week.

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party


Highlights from Last Week's Party
Host Favorite


To find out which links each of the FFF gals picked head over to the Daily Dish Magazine.  The host favorites are featured every Monday afternoon after the party.

My Host Favorite
With Mother's Day coming close this Glass Vase Makeover with Chalky Finish Paint from Pink When would be a great gift to make for that special mother in your life.  I have some vases that I would love to do this.
photo credit:  Pink When
Links with the Most Clicks

This Week's Party


Meet Our Co-Hosts!
Grab Our Button!
Foodie Friends Friday Button
Just a few more details...









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.