This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #114

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #114

Hope you join us again ....

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party/ This and That #recipes #linkup

Highlight's from Last Week's Party
Host Favorite
To find out who we picked from last week, go to the Daily Dish Magazine

My Host Favorite
I love candy corn, one of my favorite Halloween treats and I wait patiently for them each year.
I never thought of putting them into popcorn balls... but will be doing it this year.
Thanks Saving with Shellie for sharing these on last week's party.
Candy Corn Popcorn Balls - Perfect for Halloween & just 6 ingredients. #PopcornRecipe #Halloween
photo credit: Saving with Shellie

Recipes with the Most Clicks


Meet Our Co-Hosts!



Grab Our Button!  

Daily Dish Magazine Foodie Friends Friday

Just a few more details...

Foodie Friends Friday







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.