This and that: Sheet Music Ornaments

Monday, November 11, 2013

Sheet Music Ornaments

Christmas is coming and it is time to start making some tree ornaments.   Do you make your own ornaments?  I used to make an ornament for each of my nieces and nephews but have not made any for many years. I love Sheet Music Ornaments and last year I made a couple of them.....




So this year I decided to do a few more.  I did a guest post over at Robyn's View on how I made my ornaments.  You can do so many different things and I have a few more projects that I want to make and will share with you when I am done.

These are the ones that I have made so far this year.... 


Please head over to Robyn's View to see how I made them.  They are simple to make and a cheap gift to give that is made from your heart...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LINKS:  In and Out of the Kitchen
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.