This and that: Spring Craft Blog Hop #3

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring Craft Blog Hop #3

Welcome to the third in a four-part spring craft blog hop challenge for the spring season! This hop will run from March 18th - May 25th and will be the longest and biggest of the hops. We're challenging you to create a craft project that reflects Easter, recycled crafts, Earth Day, Mother's Day, Teacher's Day, May Day, Cinco De Mayo or a General Spring theme.  

Please join us in this challenge and link-up your crafty creation at the bottom of this post and have it  shared on 19 blogs!

Spring Craft Blog Hop


Meet all 19 hosts!

Each host will be sharing their own craft to kick off the Spring Craft Blog Hop challenge, so make you visit each host to see their fabulous creations!
*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you're following from #SCBH2015*

Spring Craft Blog Hop 3 Line 2
Spring Craft Blog Hop Line 3

Spring Craft Blog Hop 3 Line 4


Grab a button and help us spread the word!

My Pinterventures


Spring is finally in the air, even here in the UP.  Although this morning the air is pretty crisp, it is feeling like spring.  Birds are singing and the snow is finally starting to melt.  I love colourful birds and to help my spring decorating, I have a few Colourful birds to watch those eggs...


They are easy and fun to make.
To find out how to make them, just click this link.



Spring Craft Blog Hop 3 - Easter, Mother's Day, Teacher's Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo, May Day, recycled crafts, or a General Spring theme

RULES

  1. Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fit the themes of the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
  2. DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
  3. DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
  4. DO NOT link-up Etsy items or things for sale
  5. Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you've created and be seen on 19 blogs!
If you would like to help host the next Spring Blog Hop 4- Sign-up HERE
[Tweet "Join the Spring Craft Blog Hop! Share your craft on 19 blogs! #SCBH2015"]




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.