This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party - #149

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party - #149

Some days I wonder where the times goes.  It just seems like we just had a party and it is time to party again.  Good things us girls here at Foodie Friends Friday love to party and we love that you are coming over to party with us.  Can't wait to see what you link up this week.

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party


Highlights from Last Week's Party
Host Favorites


Head over to the Daily Dish to find out all the FFF gals' Favorites from last week's party.

My Host  Favorite
I always find it hard to pick one favorite.  They are all my favorites.  This recipe has a couple of my favorite things in it - chai (if you know me at all it is my favorite drink) and doughnuts.  What could be better then Chai Raisin Donuts with Chai Glaze from Upstate Rambling.  A perfect recipe for celebrating National Raisin Month .   I was hoping to make my own to have a picture but that will have to wait for another day.

photo credit : Upstate Ramblings
Links with the Most Clicks



This Week's Party

Meet Our Co-hosts

Grab Our Button!

Foodie Friends Friday Button

Just a few more details...






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment :

  1. Thanks Marlys for hosting this great party! Pinned and shared and hope you will join me at my party on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.