This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party - Christmas Edition

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party - Christmas Edition

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and not too stuffed to come party with us tonight... We are still ready to party and see all your great uses for any leftovers you may have...

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party


Last Week's Highlights
Host Favorites
To find out each of the host's favorites from last week's party, head over to the Daily Dish Magazine.. there was a great selection of crafts and foods.

My Host Favorite
Chocolate is one of my favorite things and Canadian chocolate... oh yes! and Creative Cynchronicity uses my favorite types of chocolate bars in her Christmas Candy Sleds ~ smarties, coffee crisp and jersey milks.. Making me a little lonesome for my home.  These are so cute and a perfect gift to give during the holiday season.
Photo credit: Creative Cynchronicity
Links with the Most Clicks




Meet Our Co-Hosts!









































.





































Grab Our Button!
Foodie Friends Friday Button
Just a few more details...













1 comment :

  1. Hi Marlys, Merry Christmas to you and family. Happy Holiday.
    Glad to be able to join your party again.

    Warmest regards
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.