Are you Irish or just want to be?
t Do you decorate for St Patrick's Day? t
Do you make sure that you wear something green so your not pinched?
Well, I am not Irish not sure I want to be. I don't decorated for St Patrick's Day but I decided to make some printables for you to help with your decorating.... Oh! and by the way I do try to remember green.. because I sure don't want to be pinched!
Luck of the Irish (free printables)
The urban dictionary says that "luck of the Irish" doesn't mean luck but a positive attitude toward a bad situation. If you really look back at any Irish history, the Irish aren't very luck people, but they do get up and keep going... So saying that I hope you have the "luck of the Irish" this St Patrick's Day - may it be good luck, or bad luck with a positive attitude.
May these printables give you the luck that you need, whether it is a full cup, roof over your head or something even more precious.
To help you do more decorating for St Patrick's Day I have included a few more ideas for you from our last week's Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party...
|photo credits go to blogs in description below.|
1. You know how much I love printable and this Kiss Me I'm Irish printable from Save More Spend Less is so cute. I love it even though I am not Irish. Heidi also has some cake toppers for you to print out.
2. Another way to show your Irish is by making a cute burlap bag. Janel from A Mom's Take shows you how to make this bag inexpensively. I love anything burlap and this is so cute.. Now I need a cricut as she has made a free template that you can use in your vinyl cutter.
3. Do you want to catch a Leprechaun this St Patrick's Day? Brett from This Momma Loves shows us how to make a garden, perfect for catching your leprechauns and all the supplies are from my favorite store the Dollar Store.
4. I love to crochet and may just have to make some of these cute Shamrocks from Midwestern Mom's. Wouldn't these be cute on a wreath, or in a centerpiece or even a gift.
5. I have wanted for a long time to make my own soap and this may be the perfect time to do it. Wouldn't these Shamrock Soaps from Simple Thrifty look cute on your bathroom vanity.
m What are you doing for St Patrick's Day?
Do you have any crafts you make? r