This and that: Almost Wordless Wednesday ~ Blue Scarf in the Wind

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Almost Wordless Wednesday ~ Blue Scarf in the Wind

Now that Sunlit Sundays are over until next winter.  I am going to try and keep up with my photography posts each week.  I am also thinking of making this into a link party too.. Hopefully by next week I will have everything ready.
I am going to call this Almost Wordless Wednesday as I am sure that I won't be able to go through a whole post without saying anything and I do think that at times you need to explain something about the pictures.

This week's pictures are from our Snow Storm last week, as I gazed out the window I saw the children next door playing and a blue scarf blowing in the wind... with the snow.




If you would like to join me on these Almost Wordless Wednesdays as I said I hope that I will be able to get everything together for next week.  The link will start Wednesday morning at 6 am EST and go until  Friday evening.  I hope you will join me..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments :

  1. Oh I love the idea of a link up Marlys! I am trying to learn my new camera better and this would help me hone my non existent skills LOL! I'm hoping you will be able to post the blue scarf against the green grass background soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf in the snow reminds me of Frosty the Snowman, leaving behind his hat. =0)
    I don't participate in Wordless Wednesday linkies, because my posts always have words instead of not having them. So maybe I can join you for your Almost WW instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some poor snowman is looking for that blue scarf, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo looks like a snowman trying to get warm with his blue scarf. I think the link up idea would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost Wordless Wednesday is great idea! Looking for it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.