This and that: Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake {No Bake}

Monday, October 26, 2015

Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake {No Bake}

Did you know that October is National Dessert Month?  I think every month should be Dessert Month... and cheesecake is my favorite dessert.  I could eat cheesecake everyday... baked, no-baked, any kind of baked cheesecake.  I love cheesecake and this recipe is heavenly.

Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake


This recipe is light and fluffy and perfect to make for after a dinner or just to have for a snack.  I found this recipe over at My Baking Addiction and the original recipe was just lemon but I thought it would be perfect with raspberry.  Lemon and Raspberry goes together so well.  I was worried that I wouldn't find lemon oreo cookies but I did and they worked perfect for this recipe.  I am thinking any type of oreo cookies and jello would work with this recipe.  I know you will be able to come up with some great combinations.



Ingredients:
12 Lemon Oreo Cookies
8 ounce  Cream Cheese
2 tablespoon lemon juice
3 oz pkg raspberry jello 
8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup lemon yogurt
12 raspberries
melted chocolate

Directions:
Crush lemon oreo cookies and divide individually between 12 dessert dishes.
Beat cream cheese in large mixing bowl until smooth.
Add lemon juice and mix until well combined.
Sprinkle raspberry jello over cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
With spatula, fold in whipped topping until no streaks and well combined.
Pipe or spoon cream cheese filling evenly into each dessert dish.
In large bowl beat whipped cream until you have soft peaks.
In a separate bowl add yogurt and powdered sugar mix until well combined.
Fold yogurt mixture into whipped cream.
Pipe or spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture.
Add one raspberry to each dessert.
Drizzle melted chocolate over whipped cream mixture.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 2 hours.


I did have extra topping when I made this but it is so yummy that you can eat it while you are waiting for the dessert to chill.  If you don't want to make these as individual desserts, you can try to make it in a single dish... I haven't done this but I think it would work.  Let me know if you try it.


More Desserts to Try:

Pumpkin Cheesecake


Pineapple Coconut Dessert


Key Lime Pie Parfait



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shared at these awesome parties:  Freedom , Foodie FriDIY, Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party, Try A Bite Tuesday

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing the recipes. I appreciate that. Beautiful desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YUM what a fantastic no bake dessert. I love raspberry and lemon!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.