This and that: Dr Suess - Happy Birthday

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Dr Suess - Happy Birthday


Today March 2nd is Dr. Suess' birthday.
How are you going to spend the day celebrating his birthday?

Happy Birthday Dr Suess

Here are some printables for you to use:








  
I love Dr. Suess and I still have many of his book's memorized or at least parts of them.
How about you?
Head over to Suessville for many more activities that you and your children can do.

"Look at me!
Look at me!
Look at me NOW!
It is fun to have fun
But you have to know how."
~ Dr Suess - The Cat in the Hat (Deluxe Edition)

Let me know what your most favorite Dr. Suess Book is...
Mine?  Hop on Pop... and Marvin K. Mooney will you please go now.
For more printables and some quick treats to make up, head over to the Daily Dish Magazine

**** please note the pictures I did with the shoes and fish, I found the pictures online, went to give credit and I can't find them again.  Please use the printables for your own personal use only****

Ϡ₡✻   Marlys

(¯`
´¯)
`*.¸.*
✻✿*.¸.* Enjoy your day....`*.¸.*✻✿*.¸.*

Enhanced by Zemanta

11 comments :

  1. Thank you for the reminder. I grew up with Dr. Seuss and passed the joy to my children and granddaughter. Even as an adult I love Dr. SEUSS and still have his books and watch him when I can. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. SEUSS! One of the greatest children's book writers of all time. He will continue to entertain children of all ages for generations to come. <:-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my dad reading all these books to us...especially Hop on Pop and One Fish, Two Fish. I think I bought every single book for my children :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of my children loved his books. I remember when my hubby and I ordered them and how excited we were to receive them. Great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were some of my favorite books when I was growing up. I can remember the bright colors and loving the drawings. Thanks for sharing.

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit, we didn't celebrate Dr. Suess's birthday. I didn't even know it was his birthday. I guess when the kids are all grown & gone, you don't really pay attention to those things anymore.
    But, I did love his books! Especially Cat in the Hat and The Grinch.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I think it would be a tie between Yurtle the Turtle and Horton Hears a Who for me. Mary loves Hop on Pop and has learned to read it very well:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish was always my favorite. The spine fell off the book when I was little, and I remember crying until momma fixed it with packing tape. I still have it, tape and all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marly, lovely post to mark Dr Seuss - a lot of wisdom hidden in the guise of kid's books. I hope life is treating you well. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this with everyone at the In and Out of the Kitchen link party. I know it brought back a lot of memories for me and I bet it did for everyone else too!

    See you next week. Cynthia at http:///FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking up to The Best Blog Recipe’s Weekend re-Treat #6!

    Wanted to stop by and pin your image to My Link Parties Craft/DIY & Recipe Boards while I was here.

    Shauna
    http://thebestblogrecipes.blogspot.com/
    http://ready2loseweight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.