You might wonder why I don't get it that often anymore... Well, hubby isn't a big fan of pizza so these days I live vicarious through all the great food bloggers.. Slobbering on my screen, trying to get a whiff of that great pizza aroma as I scroll through the web. On Foodie Friends Friday we had a pizza party and I decided to do a round - up of the great recipes that were shared to celebrate National Pizza Month...
Pizza is a wonderful meal and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even dessert...
1. Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza ~ Cooking with Curls
2. Breakfast Pizza ~ The Boiled Noodle
3. Deep Dish Pizza ~ Feeding Big
4. Eggplant Pizza ~ This and That
5. Nacho Pizza ~ My Biscuits are Burning
6. French Bread Pizza ~ Life Currents
7. Pepperoni Pizza Puffs ~ Spatulas on Parade
8. Salmon Pizza ~ Carole's Chatter
9. Sun Dried Tomato Flatbread Pizza ~ Busy Vegetarian Mom
10. Veggie Pizza ~ Turnips 2 Tangerines
11. Turkey and Broccoli on a Pumpkin Crust Pizza ~ This and That
12 Tortilla Pizza ~ The Chef Next Door
13. Spinach Potato Breakfast Pizza ~ Homegrown and Healthy
14. Kristen's Ciabatta Bread Pizza ~ Nosh My Way
15. Rosso Verde Pizza ~ In the Kitchen with Jenny
16. Pizza with Cauliflower Crust ~ The Extruded Noodle
17. Peach Crisp Pizza ~ Just Dip it in Chocolate
19. S'more Pizza ~ Winelady Cooks
18. Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Skillet Pizza ~ Neighborhood Food
20. Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza ~ Flavors by Four
Don't all of these pizzas sound and look so yummy. As I was writing this post up and doing pizza collages I realized that I forgot to include my California Club Pizza.
|Here is a slice just ready for you.|
What a great way to celebrate National Pizza Month with all these great pizzas... I would love to know what your favorite pizza is and what the strangest thing you ate on a pizza... Me tuna fish and olives together and that was all... just tuna fish and olives and a small amount of sauce.