Friday, January 30, 2015
Thursday, January 29, 2015
It's Thursday and that can only mean one thing.. Partay!
We are having such a great time here at Foodie Friends Fiday
I hope you are too.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Have you ever looked at a recipe and said to yourself.... I can do this? It looks so good and easy to make and then go to make it and it doesn't turn out properly. That is what happened with this recipe but I made it work.
Monday, January 26, 2015
Love is in the Air o
It is time is time to start thinking about what you are going to make for your special Valentine's meal. Do you have a plan of what you are going to make? Do you make a special meal for your loved ones? I have made you a Mocktaill that would be perfect for you and this can be even shared with your children.. gv
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Welcome back to Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party
I can't wait to see what you bring this week..
We had a wonderful party with great links.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
It is time to think outside of the box and use ingredients that you may not think go together or that you may not ever tried before. This month's ingredients are Lemongrass and Quinoa, two ingredients that I use frequently, although the Lemongrass I usually only use for tea.
Welcome to the first spring craft blog hop challenge for the spring season! We're challenging you to create and share a Valentine's Day, President's Day, or Mardi Gras craft tutorial. This hop will run from January 20 - February 17 and you can share your creations in the link-up at the bottom of the post.
Meet all 18 hosts!
*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you're following from #SCBH2015*
- Erlene @My Pinterventures Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Lou Lou Girls @Lou Lou Girls Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Sarah @Creative Ramblings Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Rachel @Craving Some Creativity Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Shirley @Intelligent Domestications Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Julia @Happy House and Home Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Amanda @The Kolb Corner Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Emily @Our House Now A Home Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Shana @Technotini Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB
- Sahana @Vilkapah Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Jessica @Designer's Sweet Spot Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Theresa @Beauteeful Living Pinterest/Twitter/FB
- Lauren @Mom Home Guide Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Jamie @Tiger Strypes Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Beverly & Gloria @Across the Boulevard Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+/G+
- Renee @Creative Mama Messy House Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Marlys @This and That Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
Grab a button and help us spread the word!
I am so excited be a host to this Spring Craft Blog Hop with all this great crafters.
This is a great opportunity for me to be able to get some of the crafts ideas that I have stored up in my little brain and also I know that I will be able to find some great inspirations from all the crafters around the world that will be linking up.
For my first project of this season, I made a simple candy jar. I found these cute little jars in the dollar bins at Micheals Store and I really wish I would have bought more than 2. Hopefully they will still have them there when I am able to get back to the store.
This project I thought would be a great Valentine's gift to make and give for family and friends. It is also a great craft that you can make with your children and give as a teacher's gift.
Jars with lids (I bought mine from Michaels but you could use any kind of jars)
Buttons (or any type of embellishments)
Candies to fill the jar
Wash and dry your jars to make sure they are clean.
Apply Washi Tape on jars and lids. I taped one or two stripes around the jar. I did make a design on the lid of the small jar.
Attach buttons or embellishments with glue.
I did make some Valentine Tags which you can print out and use (for some reason my printer doesn't want to work. I will add a picture when I can get one.
For this project I added hugs and kisses candy to one and the other one I added S'More Goldfish crackers so my tags correspond to these. Below are the tags that I made. Print them, punch a hole in the corner and add them with a string to your project. I have both tags on the same page. Let me know if you just want one of them and I will make a new you a printable with just one of the tags.
Remember to scroll down to the bottom and link up your Valentine's Day, President's Day and Mardi Gras crafts... I can't wait to see what you will bring. This blog hop is open until February 17th so you have lots of time to come up with your wonderful crafts.
Spring Craft Blog Hop - Valentine's Day, President's Day, & Mardi Gras
- Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fit the themes of the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
- DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
- DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
- Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you've created and be seen on 18 blogs!
Friday, January 16, 2015
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Hope you enjoyed our wonderful party last week... We had so many great recipes, crafts and DIY links. I can't wait to see what you will drop off this week.
Monday, January 12, 2015
Thursday, January 8, 2015
- Hope everyone is having a great week and staying warm. We have had a week of cold and snow.. I am getting so tired of it. So tonight I am going in and check out all the wonderful links you will be bringing to our.....
I am not an oatmeal person but I love this recipe. It is full of goodness, sweetened with maple syrup and dried fruit and an added crunch of nuts. This recipe is made overnight and heated in the morning, so a quick breakfast.
Friday, January 2, 2015
Happy New Years! Hope everyone is still in a partying mood as we here at Foodie Friends Friday are ready to bring in this New Year with a bang and celebrate in the style I know that you all want.. With new recipes, crafts and DIY.