This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #137

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #137

Thursday again and I haven't even had time to check out all the links from last week's party.  We have had some tremendous parties and I love to see all the recipes, crafts and DIY that you have to share.... Can't wait to see what you will bring this week.

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party



Highlights from Last Week's Party

Host Favorite's

Head over to the Daily Dish Magazine to find out each of the FFF gals favorite link.

My Host Favorite
I love popcorn and this St Patrick's Day Green Popcorn from Cynthia over at Feeding Big is perfect for St Patrick's Day holiday.  This recipe is all made in the microwave ~ Way cool.  I can't wait to try this.
photo credit:  Feeding Big
Links with the Most Clicks


This Week's Party

Meet Our Co-Hosts




Grab Our Button!
Foodie Friends Friday Button
Just a few more details...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments :

  1. G'day Thx for hosting this great party Marlys and hope you and your friends will join me at my Say Say Party on now! Cheers! Joanne Pinned stumbled etc

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.