This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #132

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #132

It's Thursday and that can only mean one thing.. Partay!
We are having such a great time here at Foodie Friends Fiday
and 
I hope you are too.


Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party


We have had so many great links at our party and I can't wait to see what you will bring this week.

Last Week's Highlights
Host Favorite

Head over to the Daily Dish Magazine to find out the link that each FFF girls
 picked as their Host Favorite.

My Host Favorite
As I have been trying to eat healthy and get fit.  My eyes wondered to this recipe called Avocado Lime  Tuna Salad from Whimsy and Hope.  I love Avocados and this recipe sounds wonderful and something that I am going to make soon.
Doesn't this look awesome.. Photo Credit: Whimsy and Hope

Links with the Most Clicks

Meet Our Co-Hosts!









































.





































Grab Our Button!
Foodie Friends Friday Button
Just a few more details...




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments :

  1. Wow so many great DIY projects and recipes, including some for vegetarians like me. Glad I found this link up via twitter. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting another party Marlys :)
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello cute lady! I love being a part of your party each week. Please take a moment to join our party . We would love to party with you,again! Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.