This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #129

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #129


  • Hope everyone is having a great week and staying warm.  We have had a week of cold and snow.. I am getting so tired of it.  So tonight I am going in and check out all the wonderful links you will be bringing to our.....

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party


Highlights from Last Week's Party
Host Favorite
Each week all the Foodie Friends Friday host pick their favorite links.  These links are then featured over at the Daily Dish Magazine on Monday afternoon.

My Host Favorite
Key Lime and cheesecake in a parfait, yes please.  These Key Lime Cheesecake Parfaits from Whimsy & Hope look so good.  I can't wait to try this recipe.
Key Lime Cheesecake Parfait | #QuakerUp #LoveMyCereal #CollectiveBias #spon
photo credit:  Whimsy & Hope

Links with the Most Clicks

Meet Our Co-Hosts!














.





































Grab Our Button!
Foodie Friends Friday Button
Just a few more details...








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for the party. Added your party button to my party page. Hope you can stop by Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful! We are thrilled to stop by and be a part of your party. Please take a moment and party with us . We love partying with you.
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.