This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #128

Friday, January 2, 2015

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #128


Happy New Years!  Hope everyone is still in a partying mood as we here at Foodie Friends Friday are ready to bring in this New Year with a bang and celebrate in the style I know that you all want.. With new recipes, crafts and DIY.

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party



Highlights from Last Week Party
Host Favorites
Even though last week was Christmas we had a wonderful party and so many great bloggers dropped off their finest and favorite recipes, crafts and DIY.  So much inspiration for all of us.   Each week all the hosts of Foodie Friends Friday pick their favorite link and these are then shared over at the Daily Dish Magazine on Mondays.

 My Host Favorite
I love peanut brittle, it is one of my favorite candies,Crunchy and sweet all in one bite.  This recipe from Platter Talk has just an added bit of heat to each bite of yummy goodness.  I for one can't wait to try this Cayenne Toffee Style Peanut Brittle from Platter Talk.

Photo credit: Platter Talk
Links with the Most Clicks

Meet Our Co-Hosts!










































.






































Grab Our Button!

Foodie Friends Friday Button
 

Just a few more details...







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment :

  1. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! Please come and join us at our party. We would love to have you!
    Happy New Year! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.