Homemade Christmas Ornaments
All of these ornaments are made with items that you may find around your house.
Candy Cane Ornament
Pliable Thick Wire
Peach on Earth Tags (free printable)
Double side tape
1. Cut material into 1/4 inch strips.
2. Form wire into candy cane shapes, fray the edges of material slightly.
3. Glue one end of the material to bottom of wire, wrap material around wire until you get to the top and glue edge to the top of the wire.
4. Print out Peace on Earth tags, cut out and tape to cardstock. Cut out the tags out.
5. Decided on chipboard and cover with scrapbooking paper.
6. To put together: glue candy canes together with hot glue gun, glue tag and chipboard.
You can also embellish your ornaments with glitter, buttons and ribbons.
|These ornaments were inspired by:|
Sassy & Sweet (Photo Credit)
Cookie Cutter Ornaments
Scrapbook material or reuse Christmas Card
1. Place washi tape around outside of cookie cutter.
2. Trace the paper to the shape of the cookie cutter and cut out. Glue the Scrapbooking material or Christmas card to the cookie cutter.
3. Glue buttons or snow shapes to top of cookie cutter.
4. Cut out shape out of cardstock and glue to bottom of cookie cutter.
5. Using glitter glue to cardstock.
Mason Jar lid
Straws - 3-4
Scrapbooking material or Christmas Card
1. Cut straw into 6 cm pieces, 5 cm pieces, and 3 cm pieces (about 12 pieces per size)
2. Apply Washi tape to out side of Mason Jar lid.
3. Glue straw pieces around outside of jar lid.
4. Cut out scrapbooking material or Christmas card the size of the jar insert and glue it on.
5. Glue glitter to outside of the jar lid.