This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #119

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #119

I hope that you are having a great week... I am as I am on vacay... Finally I am able to get away and relax.  It has been a great week and I hope to post of the places I have been and the things that I saw soon... But first we need to partay... with

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party/ This and That #recipes #linkyparty


Although I didn't get my party up on my blog last week, I saw that there were many great recipes.  It is always to much fun to see what everyone is doing out there in the blogging world.  I get so many inspirations from these parties.

Highlights from Last Week's Party
Host Favorites
Head over to the Daily Dish Magazine to find out which recipes were our favorite for this week.

Recipes that Got the Most Clicks




Meet Our Co-Hosts!



Cindy's Recipes and Writings In the Kitchen with Jenny HTML Map

Grab Our Button! 


Daily Dish Magazine Foodie Friends Friday

Just a few more details...
Foodie Friends Friday






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the fun food party and have a Happy Halloween everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.