This and that: Almost Wordless Wednesday (link up) ~ National Jelly Bean Day

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Almost Wordless Wednesday (link up) ~ National Jelly Bean Day

Another week has flown by and it is time for Almost Wordless Wednesday.  Last week was my first week and I was excited to get one participate.  Thank you so much Jeannie from For What it's Worth for joining me  for joining me.  I hope that more will come as the time goes on.

Almost Wordless Wednesday

I had some pictures that I was planning on using but seeing today, April 22nd is National Jelly Bean Day, I decided to use this one...

"You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether
 he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful."  
Ronald Reagan

You are invited to participate in Almost Wordless Wednesday
Here is how:
1.  Create a post for that is almost wordless.  Theme is of your choice.  I like to talk so I am sure I will have words in my post but try to keep it to a minimum.
2.  All pictures must be your own or with the permission of photographer.  
3.  Please link back to my post, either by a written link or I have provided a button for you to post.
4.  We all love to have visitors to our blogs, please take time to visit other posts that are linked up.  I will visit all posts but please be patient, it may take me a while depending on my work schedule.
5.  Copy the link of your post and add it to the linky tool below.

I would love if you would follow me through my many social media (although not required) that are listed on the right side of my page.  Let me know if you are following me so I can follow back. 

The most important rule is have fun....
I have the right to delete any posts that are not appropriate.


This and That




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments :

  1. Very funny. I remember Ronald Reagan liking jelly beans. What can you tell about a person who separates all the colors and flavors and eats them one by one. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have to be very organized and obsessive :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up.. this isn't going over as well as I hoped..

      Delete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.