This and that: Orange Mint Frappe

Monday, March 17, 2014

Orange Mint Frappe

I love to make specialty drinks as they are much cheaper making them at home... and you don't have to go out to get them, so it is a win-win solution.  This drink would also be perfect for breakfast or anytime that you need a little pick me up.

Orange Mint Frappe



Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup shaved ice
1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed slightly)
1 tbsp condensed milk (add more if you want the drink sweeter)
1/2 cup evaporated milk
2 Bigelow Moroccan Mint Tea Bag
1/2 boiling water

Directions:
Place tea bags in hot water and steep for 2 -3 minutes (to desired taste).
In Blender add shaved ice, frozen orange juice concentrated, condensed milk, evaporated milk and brewed tea.  Mix until well blended.  Pour into glass and enjoy.






Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Disclaimer: “This and That is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.”
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments :

  1. I actually would not have thought to use orange and mint together. I do love mint and will have to try that combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this recipe, it sounds refreshing. I make a drink everyday, I'll try this one tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day! Looks very refreshing and healthy! Love the combination Marlys!
    Cheers! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulously refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like citrus and mint flavors, so this definitely sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look so refreshing, Marlys. If this doesn't bring the spring I don't know what will ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yumm!! Orange and mint ,two favorites of mine. Very refreshing. Thanks for sharing :):)

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.