This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Featuring Wayne of Passione Per Cucina

Friday, June 1, 2012

Foodie Friends Friday Featuring Wayne of Passione Per Cucina

  I have recently joined a group called Foodie Friends Friday .... Each Friday I will feature a recipe from one blogger in this group and in turn a recipe of mine may be featured on someone else's blog. Doing this will bring more visibility to our blogs ... My hopes in doing this: is for me to bring more attention to African foods as that is my main purpose of my blog and also get to know some great people and make new friends in this blogging world.
   This Friday, I am going to feature a recipe from Wayne of Passione Per Cucina 

Pasta with Smoked Salmon and Ricotta
      As I was trying to decide who I would feature on my blog this week... I came across Wayne's Blog and the title of his blog enticed me... although I am not sure what it means, he does say " I love to explore the Italian love of food, as well as the customs involved in preparation and sharing of the typical Italian Meal"-  that sold me.  I wanted to dig more into his blog and I know I will enjoy going through his blog and learning new ways to prepare Italian foods then the typical lasagna and pizza... I can't wait to have time to sit down and do some reading.  I didn't get through too many but this one ~ Pasta with Smoked Salmon and Ricotta jumped out at me as I love smoked salmon and use it alot in my own cooking,  I know that I will definitely be making this recipe.  I am sure you will also find great joy going through his blog.... so if you have time, go and check it out and let him know that I sent you....
                              Til next time.............. Marlys


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.